Universal Tank & Fabrication is an industry leading manufacturer of pressure vessels and specialized fabrications serving customers throughout North America. We are currently seeking a full time Continuous Improvement Coordinator in Dubuque, IA. Join the UTF family and help pursue our Mission: Delivering on Our Promise of Quality.
Successful candidates must possess the following:
The Continuous Improvement Coordinator is responsible for improving processes, facility layouts, and leading process improvement activities directed at increasing efficiency, reducing scrap, and improving safety/quality.
• Experience with Lean/Six Sigma and/or Kaizen
• Develop, update, and own the continuous improvement processes, metrics, and any associated tools
• Responsible for proposing and managing projects including tracking costs, assessing resources and achieving deadline requirements
• Perform value stream analysis for the manufacturing plant
• Understands and proposes corrective action derived from (OEE) overall equipment efficiency performance
• Performs time studies and equipment utilization studies
• Supports investigation and implementation of counter measures to any internal and external quality or safety concerns
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Benefits & Incentives Include:
• Weekly Pay
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Medical, dental and vision
• Vacation, PTO, Paid Holidays
• Annual performance reviews
• Monthly Employee events
• Employee referral bonus program
See first-hand some of the incredible projects we have built over the years at www.universaltank.com or on Facebook.
Reports to: President
*Equal Opportunity Employer