Universal Tank & Fabrication is an industry leading manufacturer of pressure vessels and specialized fabrications serving customers throughout North America. We are currently seeking a full-time Technical Sales Application Engineer in Dubuque, IA. Join the UTF family and become part of an organization that's delivering on our promise of quality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Position located in Dubuque, IA.
- Inside and outside sales calling on Universal Tank & Fabrication water industry clients.
- Assist clients with product recommendations including vessel design, laterals, headers, underdrains, coatings and linings.
- Provide estimates and proposals to assigned customer base.
- Provide weekly reports to V.P. of Sales.
- 60% design and estimating, 40% sales.
- Travel as needed.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering with an emphasis on water / wastewater treatment.
- and or a certificate in water treatment technology from an accredited college
- Applications engineer or equivalent experience.
- Superior communication skills.
- Proven track record
See first-hand some of the incredible projects we have built over the years at www.universaltank.com or on Facebook.
Reports to: VP of Sales
*Equal Opportunity Employer